Miniclip has a collection of very popular and very addictive games. You need to just start playing them once and then you will never going to stop playing them. One of its most popular game is 8 Ball Pool and here is your chance to learn how to download 8 Ball Pool for PC. This guide I am sharing with you here is tested and checked on Windows 7/8/8.1 OS version running systems (both desktops and laptops), so you need to have one.
Requirements to run 8 Ball Pool on PC :
Since this game is from such a popular developer, so it requires a system with certain requirements. The system needs to have at least 4GB of RAM, latest version of graphic card driver, HD compatible graphics, HD resolution compatible display monitor and 2-5GB of free storage in C Drive.
Also see : Download Limbo for PC or Computer
Once you are sure that you have a laptop or desktop with this configuration, you are ready to go for the process and I can guarantee you that no trouble will come in your way. In fact, you will have an experience of your life because I am going to run Android OS on your beloved computer. Interested, right?
How to Download 8 Ball Pool for PC?
To get the game running without any issues or performance troubles, you need to go through following set of instructions as I have written down here.
Also See : Download Pirate Kings for PC Windows 7/8
- It will need an Android emulator software to start with and BlueStacks is the one I will recommend you to go with. Don’t bother going for any of its alternative because this game requires very high graphics compatibility, which only BlueStacks offers. So, download the software package from here.
- After the file is downloaded 100%, your job is to double click on the file and start going through on screen instructions as you see. It will take some time because of its dependency on internet connection. But, if you have a good connection, then it will end up soon.
- Start the software then and begin using its search tool to find 8 Ball Pool game. Enter this name to run the search and game will be ahead of you in a second.
- Before you can proceed, BlueStacks will ask you to login with a Google account in order to gain access to Google’s ecosystem and also to enable its synch service.
- Once the login part is done, the 8 Ball Pool game will open in Google play store’s search results. Click on the right game there and finally click on install button.
Wait for a while and the game will be ready any soon. You can then launch and start playing it. Have fun!
Also Play : Clash of Clans for PC or Computer Download
About 8 Ball Pool for PC Game :
This is the game which needs no introduction because you are already aware what 8 Ball Pool game is. You are getting its digital version through this computer based game, nothing else.
The user interface is pretty awesome and game offers 3D standard of graphics. The experience you are going to get is just like playing a real life 8 Ball Pool game. So, give it a try and I am sure you will have lots of friends to play it online.
So friends, I think you enjoyed this post on downloading 8 Ball Pool for PC or Computer on Windows 7/8/XP and I request you to visit Wind Analytics Blog in future also.