In this guide, I am going to open a truth with you about Clash of Clans for Windows Phone download activity. You may find a lot of websites offering instructions to make it possible but here is a simple guide which is going to clear everything which is in the air.
To be honest, you need to stay away from every website which is claiming that you can play Clash of Clans on Windows Phone smartphones or tablets. You need to seriously ignore those websites because there is no method for this to get done.
Also See :
Yes, every method claiming this thing to happen is either lying or sharing a hack which is harmful for your device. So, you need to stay far from them and make it clear in your mind that you cannot play this game on your beloved Windows smartphone.
Instead, you should learn playing it on computer and it can help you from saving money which you may want to invest in buying an Android device.
Yes, if you have a computer or laptop with 4GB of RAM (at least), HD graphics driver (latest version) and HD compatible display (HD resolution or higher), then you need not to waste money in buying a separate Android device, just to play Clash of Clans.
Here, I will inform you of the process you need to go through in order to get Clash of Clans on computer installed and in no time, you will be able to play this game. Happy now? Let’s begin with the process.
Play Clash of Clans on Windows computer
I am not going to share a method which can cost you on security, privacy and performance of your system. So, following are the perfect sets of instructions you need to go through. Please refer this guide to download Clash of Clans for Windows PC
- Download YouWave software on your system. This software is available for free to use for first 10 days and then you need to buy its premium version which is totally worth. The first 10 days will give you an idea of buying it or not.
- After you have the installer file of YouWave downloaded, you need to double click on it and then start going through on screen instructions. It will not take any longer than 2-3 minutes because the process is totally offline.
- After process is over, connect your system to internet and start YouWave. From the first screen, choose Free Trial option and then it will be running.
- Launch Browser app from the screen and then open website of Google play store. Use its search tool then to find Clash of Clans game.
- Click on the game in search results then and finally click on install option which is right ahead at the Clash of Clans game’s listing.
- YouWave will ask you to login with a Google account because you are trying to access Google’s ecosystem. You can’t skip this step. Once login is done, Clash of Clans game will begin installing on its own and then you can launch it and start playing, just like you launched Browser app first.
That’s it! I hope the air in your mind is clear now and you are also going to share this clear information with all your friends.