SuperBeam is one app which is very special and I am pretty sure you are aware of little bit things about the application. So, here is the guide which is going to help you download SuperBeam for PC. This guide is the one which is going to help you use this application right on your computer or laptop.
If you are not aware of the app yet, then it is a legit one and developed by LiveQoS developer, which is known for better apps for a while. Xender for PC is also really amazing app.
The app itself is available in two forms. One is free and another one is premium. Here, we are going to use the free one, because it does all the required work without paying anything.
The premium version is for those who don’t want to see any kind of advertisements within the application. If you wish to find the app on play store, then you can look it under Communication category or directly searching by its name using the search tool.
Download SuperBeam for PC or Computer :
Here are the steps you need to go through in order to get this app installed and to be used on computer or laptop.
- Download the YouWave software first. This software is a premium one which you can use for free during first 10 days. This period will give you enough idea whether or not to buy its premium version, but it is totally worth.
- Start installing the software then. Double click on installer file, and follow on screen instructions. It won’t take any longer than 2-3 minutes.
- YouWave will be ready then and now you need to start it. Select the free trial option from the first interaction and then you need to start Browser app from the Menu.
- Open website of Google play store and search for SuperBeam app. Once the app is found, then you need to click on it and finally click on install option.
- One last step left is that you need to login with a Google account. This is required because you are accessing Android’s ecosystem.
That’s it! The process is over from your side and once the app is installed on its own, you can start it from the app section.
About SuperBeam for PC App :
If you wish to know how this app works, then it uses Wi-Fi Direct facility of your smartphone. Using this feature, the app is able to share files and applications.
Also See : SHAREit for PC
Once the app is ready then you can start it to share pictures, videos, or any other file which are there on your device. Other than files, you can even start sharing applications and games.
The app is found under Communication category and available in two forms, as I have already mentioned in starting. The speed is so fast that it can share files in few seconds.
The app also keeps record of file transfers and also comes in light, dark and AMOLED color themes. If you wish to share APK files, then you can do that as well.
Hence folks, I think you really enjoyed this amazing app which will help you to download SuperBeam for PC or Computer and I would request you to please keep on visiting Android Apps on PC blog.