WeChat can be used over the Browser and that too officially. You just need to know the thing which works and which doesn’t and there you go. You can login WeChat online and start using your conversation either from your phone or from your computer or laptop. I am sharing here a guide on how you can do WeChat login on computer and will also explain the sign up online account process.
You need to have a WeChat account already running up on your phone in order to take help from this guide. This is a requirement because you can’t sign up for a new account online. Yes, it is a limitation but you can use all other features of the WeChat like messaging, sharing media content, etc.
Also See : WeChat for PC Download on Windows 7/8/XP
Few Limitations to WeChat Login :
Trust me, if there was a method available for this then I would have definitely shared with you. You only want to use WeChat online using a web browser and that’s why this thing is limited.
But, if you can install the WeChat on your computer, yes, using the Android emulator then no such limitations are there. You can use full features and even sign up for a WeChat account. Yes, a new account!
But, to avail the online process, you need to have a running and connected to internet, WeChat application. If it is not running and not connected to internet, then the WeChat at online browser will also stop working immediately.
The Chrome or Firefox browser, whichever you are using on your computer or laptop, should be updated to latest version. The internet connection required can be slow as well, but if it is fast then you will never find any issues.
Also See : Facebook Messenger for PC Download
WeChat Login and Access Online
The process to do this thing is pretty simple and all you need to do is to go through following instructions.
- Download and install the latest version of WeChat application on your Android or iPhone or any other compatible smartphone first.
- Create your account and login inside. If you already have a WeChat ready then make sure it is upgraded to latest version.
- Start the Chrome or Firefox browser on your computer or laptop now and open this website of official WeChat Web.
- Now, you will see a QR Code which needs to be scanned using the rear camera of your phone.
- Pick up your phone, launch WeChat app and move into Options. Choose WeChat Web option from there and pretend that you are taking a picture of that QR code using the rear camera.
- You don’t need to snap it, just put it forward to it and the login will take place. Immediately, WeChat will get logged inside the browser and your process is over.
Also See : WhatsApp for PC Download on Windows 7/8/XP
That’s right! The process is over, whether you believe it or not. Yes, it was that simple and now you will be able to access most of the WeChat features and tools from the computer itself. Not every feature of WeChat works through this way but it does the main things like conversation and content sharing.
So folks, I hope that you really enjoyed this amazing guide on WeChat Login and WeChat Sign Up Online Account and please keep on visiting Wind Analytics Tech Blog.