Hello friends, this complete guide is all about how to download WhatsApp on iPad and that too without Jailbreaking easily, please keep on reading the complete post to know more.
WhatsApp is meant only for smartphones but you can use it on iPad as well. There are lots of ways available to do this trick by jailbreaking your iPad device but what if you wish to do the same without jailbreaking? Jailbreak is a process to root the iOS devices and void warranty terms and conditions. You get complete root access but it void warranty of your device and Apple is against that. So jailbreaking it won’t help you. Here I’m sharing a guide on how to get WhatsApp for iPad download and how you can do that without jailbreak.
Also See : WhatsApp for PC Download on Windows 7/8/XP
Yes, you heard it right. This is going to happen without jailbreak. I’ll let you know complete process and if you find any trouble whatsoever then simply let me know that by writing comment for that and I’ll help you out in solving the same.
Download WhatsApp for iPad without Jailbreak
You need not to worry about anything and believe me the process I’m sharing with you is going to work at your end for sure and you won’t find any trouble at all.
Before starting make sure you got certain requirements completed. Following are the requirements you need to worry about with this installation.
- iTunes app installed on computer
- i-funbox app installed on computer
So these four things are the one you need to get ready with. Once you’re done with all of this then start following the steps mentioned down here.
- If your iPhone is already having WhatsApp installed, then remove it and install a fresh version. Now put in the phone number which you’ll use with WhatsApp on your iPad while setup and complete it. Make sure, WhatsApp won’t work on two devices with same number.
- I hope you had installed i-funbox app on your computer, start it. It is available for free here.
- Using the USB cable of your iPhone, connect it with your computer and start the i-funbox app.
- Now from that app, find out ‘User Applications’ option and click on that. Now locate WhatsApp over there and then select it.
- You’ll see certain files and folders there. Copy all of them and put them up on the desktop of your computer.
- Remove the iPhone’s USB connection now.
- Start iTunes app on your computer and then move into using its app store. Find out WhatsApp there and start downloading it.
- Its files will be downloaded on your computer and you need to cut its installer file from appropriate location to the desktop again. In case of Windows, it will be here (C:\Users\Username\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\) and in case of Mac, it will be here (~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/).
- Once done with these, now it’s time to connect your iPad using the official USB cable to your computer.
- Start i-funbox app again and click on ‘Install app’ from there within.
- Locate the WhatsApp installer files on the desktop you saved and select that. Installation will begin and end up quickly. This is how you’ll get WhatsApp installed on your iPad.
- Work isn’t done yet, now copy the files from the desktop and replace the one with the one you find under ‘User Application’ option of the WhatsApp you installed on iPad just now.
That’s all! You’re done with the process now and I hope you didn’t found any trouble yet. I hope that you really enjoyed this amazing post on downloading WhatsApp for iPad without Jailbreak.