Hello friends, after posting this complete guide on downloading WhatsApp for PC here comes another tutorial to know WhatsApp Online Login guide. It is possible to do WhatsApp online sign in and check WhatsApp Web online to access and send all the messages and share pictures and videos over your WhatsApp friends right from the computer or laptop.
You don’t need to use an Android emulator for this to happen because the official developer of WhatsApp application have come up with this special feature.
About WhatsApp online Sign In :
WhatsApp recently introduced this much-anticipated feature for its social networking messaging application. It is helping millions of users around the world because people were looking to use WhatsApp from computer.
The way this method helps and works is that you no longer need to pick your phone to reply to any conversation while working on your computer or laptop. You can do it right from the PC and can type at a good speed using the bigger and physical keyboard. Awesome, right?
I am going to guide you how you can login WhatsApp online and how you can check messages and even send to any of your contact. Just make sure that you don’t skip any of the step or part of this guide as its all here to add knowledge into your mind. You need to be attentive 100% right here.
Also See : WhatsApp for iPad Download
How to Sign in WhatsApp Web Online?
In order to get over with this vey special way to use WhatsApp on computer, following are the instructions you need to go through. It will not take any longer than 2 minutes.
- Update the WhatsApp application which you are using on your smartphone. Make sure you are using the latest version first.
- Launch the Chrome or Firefox browser on your computer or laptop. Open this website URL for WhatsApp Web.
- Once the website is opened you will see a QR code. Now, you need to pick your phone again.
- Move into Options/Settings of WhatsApp application and there you will see an option with name ‘WhatsApp Web’. Tap on that!
- It will launch the camera module of your phone then and your job is to scan that QR code using the rear camera. Yes, try taking a picture of that QR code using the camera module within WhatsApp.
Done! The login will take place and instantly you will see all your conversations, contacts and profile running right within the Chrome or Firefox, whichever browser you are using at your end.
There are few things which you need to be aware of. The internet connectivity should be running on your phone and also on your computer during the usage of WhatsApp Web feature. If any device gets disconnected then this service will stop working instantly. Also make sure that your system is compatible enough that browser software runs smoothly without any performance or graphical issue.
Do share your experience with us in the discussion section about WhatsApp Online Sign In and WhatsApp Web Online so that it can help our visitors and me as well, in order to know if I did a good work or not. Peace.